DearDoc takes a holistic approach by helping them attract new patients in many different ways. We've utilized Artificial Intelligence to provide "WOW' experiences for patients and doctors alike. We've been serving thousands of doctors since our founding in 2018. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — where people love to come to work everyday.
We are a collection of young, talented, and ruthlessly passionate professionals focused on making a dent in the healthcare space. We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to own all of our content channels and ultimately position us as a thought leader in our space. An ideal candidate is highly productive, highly organized, nimble, and creative.
- Manage content and copywriting for multi-channel campaigns across paid media, website, email, social media, and more.
- Design and execute our content strategy to support our marketing initiatives and campaigns. Create and manage a content calendar.
- Partner closely with marketing, business development, and sales teams to define themes that retain customers and generate pipeline
- Gather a deep understanding of our value proposition, key messages, target buyers, and influencers to help uphold and shape brand messaging.
- Work with subject matter experts and internal team to develop content in a variety of formats including blog posts and articles, ads, landing pages, press releases, webinars, eBooks, infographics, videos, etc.
- Work with internal teams to discover and test content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Ensure that content conveys clear benefits to the target audience, adheres to our brand voice and personality, and meets quality standards.
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results.
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience with a proven track record of excellence in B2B
- Strong track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs.
- You can incorporate SEO best practices into your content, using tools like SEMRush
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation and conversion rates.
- Ability to extract short-form content from long-form content. Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- Experience with defining content metrics and measuring content effectiveness.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working cross-functionally sales, business development, and other internal teams