New York - Remote, NY, United States
Role: Full Stack Developer
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or comparable from an accredited college or university is required
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in working as a Software Developer
• Experience in Cloud technologies
• Experiences in working in global / virtual teams/projects
AWS - DocumentDB, S3 buckets, EC2, Lambda, Glue
Nice to have skills:
• AWS Certification (Developer, Solutions Architect)
• Knowledge of application lifecycle, change/release management process
• Knowledge of software design patterns
• Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, Spring, React, Kubernetes, Maven, AWS, Graph databases
• Test automation
Why Work At DearDoc:
Too many reasons to list, but let's start with five:
1.) Awesome leadership: work for people you believe in, who believe in you.
2.) We're a meritocracy: this is a place where you will be recognized for your achievements. We're are growing quickly, and anyone who comes in now will have a direct and measurable impact on the organization.
3.) We have a vision: this is a small team that really enjoys working together and is committed to the vision of changing how doctors operate the business side of their practice.
4.) You will get training and autonomy: we give you the tools and the framework, and you can synthesize it whichever way makes you the most successful.
5.) It's FUN!!: We're exciting, fast paced, fun, AND located in the middle of it all -- in downtown NYC.(but you can also work remote!)