It’s your lucky day. DearDoc is looking for a Head of Marketing Strategy to join our fast-growing, start-up team. This is a unique opportunity to help build, execute and own the marketing strategy for a thriving company on a rocketship trajectory.
DearDoc is a cloud-based software company who is reinventing the way new patients meet their doctors through innovative technologies. We challenge the standard of how patients can discover and engage with healthcare professionals while helping doctors modernize their practice for greater efficiency and accelerated growth.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of A+ players who know how to roll up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
- Lead and manage all marketing efforts, including paid, owned and earned media.
- Support content creation for various marketing efforts, including whitepapers, collateral, website content, blogs, social posts, etc.
- Design, plan and manage integrated demand generation strategies, driving leads through each stage of the sales funnel.
- Support the needs of performance based marketing programs, affiliate campaigns and channel partnership programs.
- Develop and oversee our marketing automation and lead nurturing efforts.
- Devise a data driven ABM strategy.
- Product marketing.
- Play a major role in achieving our retention/upsell goals by supporting the needs of customer onboarding, customer experience, customer communications.
- Oversee DearDocs brand strategy and market positioning.
- Guide and lead on the implementation of our marketing tech stack.
- Leverage the full capabilities of existing and future (integrated) technologies to drive business efficiencies. i.e. CRM (Salesforce), analytics (Google), email marketing, lead scoring, ABM, BI, intent data, website A/B testing, attribution tools, etc.
- Early stage start-up experience is beneficial.
- B2B experience in the SMB segment is required. Mid-market and enterprise experience is a plus.
- Healthcare experience within DearDocs ecosystem is a plus.
- You've helped SaaS firms drive significant ARR growth.
- You understand the different pieces at play when scaling SaaS products, as well as how they work together. i.e. marketing, sales, product, customer success, etc.
- In-depth experience managing key functions of a successful marketing team. That includes, but is not limited to paid/earned/owned media, full-funnel lead generation, marketing automation, ABM, customer experience, brand strategy, etc.
- Supporting needs of referral/partnership marketing is a plus.
- Helped run or ran marketing automation programs and setting up operational processes.
- Experience defining account-based marketing strategies, which includes lead scoring and predictive modeling.
- Hands-on' experience building campaigns using CRM/marketing automation/tracking/attribution tools.
- Created or led the creation of marketing collateral, content, infographics, white papers, etc.
- Basic web development and design knowledge.
- Experience with marketing tech stacks.
You Exhibit These Characteristics:
- A continual learner with a growth mindset who is on the cutting edge of industry best-practices and innovations.
- Practical skills to apply best-in-class techniques to the specifics of our business situation
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills required, with a test and learn mindset, adept at using data to draw strategic conclusions.
- A collaborative team player that can manage multiple requirements concurrently.
- Amazing project management skills. You have lots of experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional teams, with budget, schedule, and resource constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies for high growth SaaS companies
- Excel required
- Demand generation experience required
- Google Analytics required
- Marketing automation experience required
- ABM experience required
- Salesforce experience required