New York, New York, United States
Based on experience
Where: New York (Remote Optional), NY, United States
It’s your lucky day. DearDoc is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing, start-up team. This is an opportunity to help oversee and execute our demand generation needs to drive our inbound lead funnel for our sales team.
DearDoc is a cloud-based software solution who are reinventing the way new patients meet their doctor. We change the standard of how patients can get in-touch with healthcare professionals by offering tools for engagement across the internet so doctors can modernize how they interact with new and existing patients.
We are a small, collaborative, and diverse team of A+ players who know how to roll-up our sleeves and get things done. Come join us!
· Create and drive the digital demand generation strategies that will help us achieve our ambitious growth goals over the coming years
· Design, plan, and manage integrated growth marketing programs that create brand engagement, generate high-quality leads, and help those leads convert through the funnel to closed deals
· Oversee the digital channels and content marketing strategies that comprise our demand gen program
· Know how to get the best out of measurable performance marketing channels, and have rock solid rationale for how, when, and why to use more brand-oriented tactics that may be harder to quantify
· Support and help execute strategies that maximize customer lifetime value by decreasing churn, optimizing upsell/cross-sell rates, and encouraging customer referral
· Contribute to measurement approaches that optimize the efficiency of tactics in market as well as evaluate the overall return on our demand gen investments
· Partner with Sales team leadership to ensure a cohesive customer experience that maximizes end-to-end lead conversion
· Build, lead, and grow a high-performing demand gen team
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent experience required
· 3-4 years overall marketing experience required. Specifically around digital demand generation experience in relevant roles.
· Early stage start up experience is a plus
· The ideal candidate in this role will have a strong success record of building measurable demand for B2B companies.
· A continual learner, with a growth mindset, who is on the cutting edge of Demand Generation best practices, with the practical skills to apply best-in-class techniques to the specifics of our business situation.
· An expert in the digital marketing and content marketing tactics.
· Proficiency with referral marketing and the ability to create viral growth is a strong plus
· Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills required, with a test and learn mindset, adept at using data to draw strategic conclusions.
· Prior experience building and leading a high performing team, yet comfortable rolling up your sleeves.
· B2B experience is required, ideally working with small- and mid-sized companies
· Proficiency working with Salesforce is a bonus
· The ability to work exceptionally well cross-functionally.